This notice describes how information about you may be used and disclosed, and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
Who is collecting the information ?
What information do we collect?
Automatic collection of information:
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website or download information, our system will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally and is used in an aggregate way to help us improve our website and tell us the number of visitors to our site each day.
Our web server automatically collects and records the following information:
- The visitor's domain name, but not the e-mail address
- The visitor's IP address
- The name and release number of web browser software used
- The operating system used
- Date and time you access our site
- The address of the website that linked to us (referrer URL)
How do we use the information we collect?
The information we gather automatically and with your permission during your visit to our website is used in the following ways:
- Monitor, review, measure, and analyze website utilization
- Modify and enhance the website
- Improve the content and design of our website
- Respond to your requests
- Monitor and improve our customer service efforts
- Study general usage habits and demographic information for our own marketing research purposes
With whom will the information be shared?
The personally identifiable information gathered during your visit to this website is not shared with any other organisation for any purpose.
This Website does not use 'cookies', which are small text files, which are placed on your hard drive by some websites to store information.
Sale or exploitation of Personal Information commercially by third parties
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your Personal Information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any Personal Information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps and all other precautions required by law to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Links to other websites
Access to information
You may request access to any Personal Information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of your Personal Information, please contact us at the address given in the section "Who to contact", stating your full name and providing us with sufficient information to verify your identity. Please also help us to respond quickly by indicating why you think we hold Personal Information about you and what information you think we may hold. Please note an access fee may be charged to cover our reasonable costs of providing the information to you.
Who to contact
If you would like to contact us, please choose from the following options:
- If you do not want to be contacted in the future by us, by any company in the group or by any carefully selected third parties, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to obtain a copy of the Personal Information that we hold about you, please write to us at: Privacy Compliance Officer, Travel & Leisure Group, Talas House, 47-48 Ballingdon Street, Sudbury, Suffolk, COP10 2BX
- If you would like us to correct or update your Personal Information in our records, please e-mail us at: email@example.com